Top 5 Naked Date Ideas
No.5 - Strip Chess Date Idea
Chess is always better when played NAKED! I know what you’re thinking... “bah, chess is no fun – I’m no good at it!” Sure, classic chess is difficult when you playing with someone that is good at it... but our version of strip chess is much easier than that!
The $30 Date Night rules of strip chess are VERY simple... so simple anyone can play and win! When playing our version of strip chess you don’t have to capture the king – just go for the pieces that will require your partner to take their clothes off!
Here's how we set the rules for the Naked Chess Date Idea
Before you jump into strip chess, you've got to get the mood right. This means no bright lights, sexy music, include candles, a tidy room and warmth!
The RULES OF STRIP CHESS! The $30 Date Night way! Our rules have been designed so that very little strategy is involved – anyone can play.
1. Both players must wear 8 pieces of clothing each
2. The pieces on the board move in the same way as conventional chess... i.e. bishops move diagonally, horses in L shape, and king only 1 space any direction and so on! Google it if you want to know what all the pieces do, it’s pretty easy.
3. Pawns = nothing! Use them to block your partner– lose a pawn and you won’t strip.
4. Capture any piece (other than a pawn) and your partner MUST remove 1 item of clothing. Even if a piece has been captured by a pawn.
5. That’s about it... keep playing till all clothes are removed.
6. The king is irrelevant – if you capture your partner’s king the game has not finished. The game only finishes when one person is totally naked! Like, seriously... who wants to continue playing chess once you’ve got your partner completely naked?
ARE GOOD AT PLAYING CHESS?
If you and your partner are good at chess – then you should up the anti and increase the level of difficulty... try this version of chess:
1. Put on ten items of clothes each, include belt and hat to add to the sexy theme.
2. Each time a Knight, Bishop or Rook is captured then off comes an item of clothing for the person who owned that piece. If one of these pieces were captured by a pawn then person will remove two items of clothing!
3. Each time a Knight, Bishop or Rook is captured then off comes an item of clothing for the person who owned that piece. If one of these pieces were captured by a pawn then person will remove two items of clothing!
4. If a queen is captured, then off comes 2 items of clothes... YAY!
5. You can get an article of clothing back if a piece is captured by a king or queen... Boo Hiss!
6. Check mate means it ALL items of clothing comes off!
7. You can extend play by not allowing the winner to be determined by checkmate, and simply make it that each time a person is checked they need to remove one item of clothing... game play ends when one person has lost ALL their clothes!
FUN FUN FUN! When playing strip chess a game plan isn't needed - any piece will make your partner strip (other than pawns). Love it - strip it!