The rush of the festive season can leave you and your sweetie feeling a little short of time… don’t quit on your weekly date nights amidst all the chaos. Here are more than enough Christmas-themed date ideas to keep you going through the festive season!
1. Go get your tree!
2. Make Eggnog
3. Decorate the tree together over Eggnog
4. Bake Christmas cookies
5. Do the shopping together, wandering through the mall with your hands in each others’ back pockets.
6. Make snowmen & snow angels before heading inside to warm up by the open fire and roast marshmallows
7. Go ice-skating
8. Go tobogganing!
9. Wrap the presents and write the cards while singing cheesy carols
10. Order a Mrs. Santa/Elf outfit online (and use it!)
11. Drive or walk around your local neighborhood enjoying the Christmas lights
12. Have a picnic at Carols by Candlelight
13. Go visit Santa and have a picture taken with both of you on his lap, then tell him what you
want for Christmas (bonus points if you can make him laugh – or at least blush!)
14. Take in a performance of the Nutcracker at the ballet
15. Take it in turns to read ‘A Christmas Carol’ to each other (or at least go see the movie!)
16. Have a Christmas-themed movie marathon at home. Love Actually, It’s a Wonderful Life, Miracle
on 34th Street, The Holiday, The Family Stone, The Santa Clause… it just goes on.
17. Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen or a Toy Drive together
18. Have a snowball fight!
19. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride with a bottle of wine
20. Make dreidls!
Got any more for us? Love to hear them…